Sunday 31 January 2016

PRESENTATION IDEAS


For the presentation of my final body of work I have decided I want to arrange something more creative, in previous projects I have kept my layouts simple and easy and I think it would be a good experience to push myself further and attempt something more creative and push myself further.
I think the use of brojken vinyl records will be a great addition to my final prints as it links the the theme of my project whilst also making my mounts more dramatic and artistic...something that my previous work has lacked.
I have attempted some trials with the broken vinyl idea and it has worked greatly (see next page) and therefore I have decided to use it on my final pieces.
I have also been experimenting with newspapers for my titles as this will link to how the musicians are shown in the eye of the media and therefore will link to my concept greatly, whilst also looking more professional and aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment